This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use the website/training academy located at www.thegreatwomensacademy.co.uk (the“Website”) and https://thegreatwomensacademy.mn.co (the "training academy") Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, please do not use the Website.
The Great Women's Academy, referred to as we, us or The Great Women's Academy throughout may revise these Terms and Conditions at any
time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Continued use of the website/training academy constitutes your agreement to all such revised Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Use Of Material: The Great Women's Academy authorises you to view and download a single copy of the information on the website or training academy solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except where expressly stated otherwise, all information contained on the website is owned or licensed by The Great Women's Academy. The information and content contained on the website/training academy, such as text, graphics, software, images and other such material are protected by (without limitation) copyright, database rights, registered designs, unregistered design rights, registered trade marks, passing-off rights or rights protected under unfair competition laws, all of which may be protected under both English and foreign laws ("Intellectual Property Rights") Unauthorised use of the material may violate The Great Women's Academy Intellectual Property Rights. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material.
You undertake that you will:
- only view and use the Website for your own purpose and you may not sell, publish or modify the material or reproduce, display, publicly, perform, distribute, store, retransmit or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose
efficient, corrupted or in any way impaired
- not use the website nor the material in any manner which constitutes an infringement of any third party rights (including Intellectual Property Rights)
- not use the website nor the material to transmit any information or content for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without the prior written consent of The Great Women's Academy
- not send a message or communication which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, menacing or illegal
- not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to, or breach the rights of any other person
- not perform any illegal activity
- not receive, use, possess, post, transmit or publish obscene material
- not upload, post, publish or transmit any material which is protected by copyright or other Intellectual Property Right without the prior written consent of its owner
- not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
- not gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website
- not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or to distribute a denial-of service attack
You agree not to attempt to reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or disassemble the website or any material or knowingly allow others to do so, except to the extent that applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction. You may not modify any material or create derivative works of any material. You also may not onward transmit or distribute any material electronically or via the internet. The use of the material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. If you violate any of these Terms your permission to use the material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the material.
2. The Great Women's Academy's Liability: The material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material or any reliance by you on the website and the material. The use of the website (including the training academy and the material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time. The Great Women's Academy has no obligation to maintain any material, courses, products and/or services available at any time through the website and training academy.
The Great Women's Academy does not warrant that the website and training academy will be continuously available to you at any time, operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the website/training academy or the material results in the need for servicing orreplacing equipment or data, The Great Women's Academy is not responsible for those costs. The website/training academy and material are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. The Great Women's Academy and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose. The Great Women's Academy and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material, services, software text, graphics and links.
The Great Women's Academy will not be liable in any way for any increased costs or expenses, loss of profit business contracts revenues or expected savings or any special indirect or consequential damage whatsoever arising out of any provision or use of the materials or of any error or defect in
either or of the performance non-performance or delayed performance of any services provided to you through the website/membership hub by us (the “Online Services”). Notwithstanding any other terms and conditions, The Great Women's Academy does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
3. Links To Other Websites: Our website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by The Great Women's Academy of the contents on such third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
4. Submitting Content To The Website: You are permitted to submit any materials to our website/training academy
5. Use Of Personal Information: We will use your information to process your requests for courses, products or services,provide access to privileged areas of the website, to administer contests and competitions, personalise your visit to our site and to enable us to review, develop and
improve the products, services, and special offers we provide online. We will NOT carry out market research or send you details of services and offers that we think will be of interest to you. We will not sell or share your details with any third parties.
6. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Great Women's Academy and its partners from time to time being, its employees and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, costs, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting costs, alleging or resulting from your use or misuse of this website and the material or your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. Termination: The Great Women's Academy shall, at any time, have the right to terminate these Terms and Conditions of Use (and your use of the Website) immediately and without notice to you.
8. General: The Great Women's Academy makes no claims that the materials are appropriate. Access to the materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website/training academy from outside of the United Kingdom (UK) you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The construction, validity and performance of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed in all respects by English law, and the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular Policy or material on particular web pages of the website, these Terms and Conditions of Use