2. Collection Of Personal Information: When you use this website (including our training academy) you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number. By giving us such information you will need to consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at [email protected] We will delete and destroy your personal information within 5 days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent. Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
4. Use Of Personal Information: We may use your information to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the website/training academy, to administer contests and competitions, personalise your visit to our site and to enable us to review, develop and improve the products, services, and special offers we provide online. We may occasionally carry out market research and send you details of services and offers that we think will be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please ensure you e-mail [email protected] or alternatively when we send you an e-mail, it will contain a provision to allow you to opt out of receiving any further information from us.
6. Right To Access Your Personal Information: You can obtain access to your personal information held by us by writing to us via email at [email protected]
8. Security: To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
1. What Is A Cookie? A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer and used by your web browser. They can be used for many different purposes, and on this website some of them are essential to deliver the functionality needed to run our membership hub and to enrol on a course. This policy explains how Cookies are used by The Great Women's Academy and how you can control the cookies that may be used on our site.
3. Cookies: Through our training academy (https://thegreatwomensacademy.mn.co) we collect cookies or similar tracking technologies. This means information that our website’s server transfers to your computer. This information can be used to track your session on our website. Cookies may also be used to customise our website content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third-party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
We may also use automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
4. How To Change Your Cookie Settings: You can choose not to allow cookies at all. If you do, we can’t guarantee that your experience with the Training Academy will be as good as if you do allow them. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
For websites such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox you can access their cookie manager pages to see how you can control cookies via your browser – remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one.