1. Introduction: This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the rules governing the use of our website at www.thegreatwomensacademy.co.uk (the "Website") and Training Academy any content that you may submit to the Website [or to us for publication on the Website] ("Content"). By using our Website and Training Academy, you agree to the rules set out in this Policy / Before you can submit Content, we will ask you to expressly agree to the rules set out in this Policy. You must be at least (16) years of age to use our Website. By using our Website and by agreeing to the terms of this Policy you warrant and represent that you are at least (16) years of age.
2. General Restrictions: You must not use our Website and Training Academy in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Websites or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Websites or any of the areas of, or services on, the Websites. You must not use our Websites: in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
3. Licence: You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, publish, (adapt, translate) and distribute your Content (on and in relation to the Website / in any existing and future media). You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
4. Unlawful And Illegal Material: You must not use our Website or Training Academy to store, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send Content that is illegal or unlawful, or that will or may infringe a third party's legal rights, or that could give rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case, in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Content (and its publication on the Website/Training Academy) must not: be libellous or maliciously false be obscene or indecent infringe any copyright, moral rights, database rights, trade mark rights, design rights, rights in passing off or other intellectual property rights infringe any rights of confidence, rights of privacy or rights under data protection legislation constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement constitute an incitement to commit a crime be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order be in breach of racial or religious hatred legislation or discrimination legislation be blasphemous be in breach of official secrets legislation; or be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
You must not submit any Content that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
5. Data Mining: You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website/Training Academy without our express written consent.
6. Graphic Material: Content must not depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner. Content must not be pornographic or sexually explicit, or consist of or include explicit, graphic or gratuitous material of a sexual nature.
7. Harmful Software: You must not use the Website/Training Academy to promote or distribute any viruses, Trojans, worms, root kits, spyware, adware or other harmful software, programs, routines, applications or technologies. You must not use the Website to promote or distribute any software, programs, routines, applications or technologies that will or may negatively affect the performance of a computer or introduce significant security risks to a computer.
8. Factual Accuracy: Content must not be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading. Statements of fact contained in the Content must be true and statements of opinion contained in the Content must be truly held and, where possible, based upon facts that are true.
9. Negligent Advice: Content must not consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information that may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause: illness, injury or death; or any other loss or damage.
10. Marketing And Spam: You must not without our prior written permission, use our Website/Training Academy for any purposes related to marketing, advertising, promotion, or the supply and/or sale of goods and/or services. Content must not constitute spam.
You must not use our Website/Training academy to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not send any spam or marketing communications to any email addresses obtained from our Websites.
You must not use our Website/Training Academy to market, distribute or post chain letters, Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, matrix programs, "get rich quick" schemes or similar schemes, programs or materials.
11. Gambling: You must not use our Website/Training Academy for any purpose related to gambling, gaming, betting, lotteries, sweepstakes, prize competitions or any gambling-related activity.
12. Professional Advice: You must not use our Website/Training Academy to provide any legal, financial, investment, taxation, accountancy, medical or other professional advice or advisory services.
13. Netiquette: Content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet. Content must not be grossly offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory.
Content should not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. Do not flame or conduct flame wars on our Websites ("flaming" being the sending of hostile messages intended to insult, in particular where the message is directed at a particular person or group of people).
Do not troll on our Website/Training Academy ("trolling" being the practice of deliberately upsetting or offending other users). Do not flood our Website/Training Academy with Content focusing upon one particular subject or subject area, whether alone or in coordination with other users. Content must not duplicate existing Content on our Websites.
You must submit Content to the appropriate part of the Website. Do not unnecessarily submit textual content in CAPITAL LETTERS. You should use appropriate and informative titles for all Content. You must at all times be courteous and polite to other Website/Training Academy users
14. Hyperlinks: You must not link to any website or web page containing material that would, were it posted on the Website, breach the preceding terms of this Policy / Sections
15. Breaches Of This Policy: We reserve the right to edit or remove any Content in our sole discretion for any reason, without notice or explanation. Without prejudice to this general right, if you breach this Policy in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached this Policy in any way, we may:
- delete or edit any of your content
- send you one or more formal warnings
- temporarily suspend your access to a part or all of the Website
- permanently prohibit you from using a part or all of the Website
- block computers using your Internet Protocol address from accessing the Website
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the Website; and/orbring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise Banned User
Where we suspend or prohibit your access to the Website or a part of the Website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition (including without limitation using a different account).
16. Monitoring: Not withstanding the provisions of this Policy, we do not actively monitor Content. If you become aware of any material on the Website that contravenes this Policy, you must / please notify us by email.
17. Applicable Law: This Policy will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.